This position is a contributor role which can be based out of any of the following cities: Wichita, Kansas City, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Dallas, Lincoln, Omaha, St Louis, Chicago, Denver.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Building communities in target cities and markets
- Engaging and managing the community in a positive manner which promotes safety and positivity
- Encouraging the community to participate in Unified tournaments and leagues
- Coordinating with competitions coordinator to provide fun and safe experiences for the community
- Tracking local COVID safety protocols and enforcing safety precautions at events
- Managing disputes as they arise in the community
- Coordinating with sponsors for giveaways and distribution
- Assisting with operations at live events/festivals
- Recruiting local sponsors
Experience a plus, but not required:
- Event Management
- Tournament Officiating
- Customer Service
- Community Management
The ideal candidate is an influencer and extrovert who loves to talk to people, and is comfortable recruiting and community building.
This position will work an irregular schedule based on the needs of the community and the schedule of competitions. Sometimes that will require normal business hours, sometimes that will require nights and weekends. Must be able to legally work in the United States. Must be willing to travel (40%.) Must be able to lift 50 pounds.