UMG Global Admin
UMG is the premier esports company in North America. UMG began as a LAN company in 2012 and exploded into the esports industry with online tournaments, head to head matches as well as continued LAN offerings in 2014. As one of the first pioneer's in esports UMG continues paving the way for esports as we know it today. UMG continues to make strides in the esports industry with its studio producing online tournaments, and creating content. with the gamer in mind.
UMG is your home for online competitive gaming for every gamer! Our mission is to bring esports to everyone everywhere. UMG is a publicly held company with stock symbol Game.V.
UMG GLOBAL ADMIN
UMG is in search of a Global Admin who will perform a variety of duties on a day to day basis. This candidate would ideally be a strong communicator, proactive, and be able to be responsible for a variety of tasks on a day to day basis. While working hand in hand in a team-oriented environment providing amazing customer support is what drives our UMG support team. Giving gamers the best experience possible on UMG Online. If you have customer support experience in this type of role, love video games, and think you'd be a great addition, we'd love to talk to you!
Ability to work in a team-oriented environment to accomplish the following tasks:
- You're the first point of contact for our customers, processing incoming live support chats during tournaments and active ladder/cash matches and responding to customer questions and support tickets in an efficient and effective manner.
- Global admins may be asked to assist in accounting related tasks such as but not limited to player withdrawals/deposits, account suspensions, payment disputes, and more
- Tournament administration for support events such as the Gears of War Pro League and other events that may need tournament support.
A home computer or laptop that is capable of handling multiple of the following applications at once:
- Google Chrome / Firefox
- Additional Software as required per task
- Newer Generation PlayStation
- Newer Generation Xbox
- Call Of Duty: Franchise
- Gears of War Franchise
- Apex Legends
- Rainbow Six Siege
- Sports Franchise (Madden, Fifa, NBA)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to respond to feedback and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of esports and tournament bracketing systems.
- Spanish speaking is a +
As part of the UMG application process, candidates should expect to be given a Skype or Slack Interview via voice and may be asked in-depth questions regarding their application or experience. Submitting an application for this open position, does not guarantee that you will be selected for an interview.
The equal employment opportunity policy of UMG provides for a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. UMG hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
UMG reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunities and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees.
UMG also provides a work environment in which each associate is able to be productive and work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all employees and applicants.
Candidates must be 17 years of age or older for this position.
Candidates must have flexible availability for this position.
Minimum 20-30 hours per week.