Community Engagement Specialist
UltMind Wellness is in search of a driven individual who is passionate about the gaming and esports community. This is your opportunity to be at the forefront of a new product launch and take the lead on building a brand from the ground up. UltMind Wellness provides products to help gamers’ mental and physical wellbeing. The first product being rolled out is a CBD gummy that is being designed to help with focus and calmness.
We need a Community Engagement Specialist who is hungry. It will be your responsibility to connect with teams, tournament organizers, and streamers while ideating the next exciting content that will expand the following of UltMind. The perfect candidate knows grassroots teams and tournament organizers or is eager to network and meet them. Compensation is tied to results with a bonus structure.
You will be given the tools to grow yourself in the esports and gaming industry while launching a fresh brand and making your mark on the esports industry! You must be creative and ambitious; we can teach you the rest.
- Manage social media accounts across multiple platforms.
- Manage sponsorship incentives and execute a sponsorship plan that supports key communities.
- Analyze social content performance to improve distribution, tone and relevance on an ongoing basis.
- Manage and perform outreach to community leaders, organizers, teams, and content creators.
- Come up with new and exciting ways to build a following that drives traffic and engagement.
- Create content including editorial posts, blogs, and videos/streams to engage the community, create fans, and spread positive sentiment.
- Approach and onboard new brand ambassadors and provide tools for them to grow.
- Monitor community sentiment to provide relevant feedback about the product and brand.
- Plan, execute and track new initiatives and online content, through content creators / influencers.
- Highly knowledgeable about the esports landscape, games, and the many types of communities that are part of the esports world.
- Must be a fan of esports, gaming, and the content that is created around it.
- Knowledge and ability to use all major social media platforms.
- Creative and ambitious.
Bonus qualities but not required:
- Video and/or photo editing skills
- Experience with social media data analytics platforms
- Experience starting or growing communities
- Ability to create shows and livestreams
- Network of community leaders and tournament organizers in esports
Let us know why you are the best fit and any relevant prior experience. This role will be contracted and compensation will be linked to measurable data results. It is unlikely it will provide full time hours until the brand expands.