(Closed) Social Media Intern (Spring)
Ultimate Media Ventures (UMV) is a gaming lifestyle company focused on developing premium content, physical products and experiences for the global esports community.
UMV is looking for a Social Media Intern to take on responsibility to support the marketing department with assisting with the creation of social media content and assets.
Must be independent, self-motivated, confident and an advocate of social media with a knowledge of trends.
Reports to: Social Media Manager
As an embedded member of the Marketing department, you will be responsible for the following:
- Support the marketing department in executing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Assist with creating and curating social media content and assets
- Tracking and reporting performance across all social media
- Research the latest trends and initiatives in digital media, and esports industry
- Coordinate content efforts around merchandise drops, events and company initiatives
- Ideate, support, and execute photoshoots
- Hands-on experience in the creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- A high level of interest in fashion, streetwear (must have a great sense of style!)
- Institutional knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Outstanding organization skills, interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- High level understanding of Twitch, Youtube, Reddit, and Discord platforms.
- CoD, Overwatch, other esports and gaming expertise
- Currently enrolled college/university student
Required application materials:
- Cover letter/Resume
- Cover letter should include:
- Why are you interested in working at Ultimate?
- What games are you currently playing?
- What does gaming lifestyle mean to you?