(Closed) Social Media Coordinator
Ultimate is a gaming lifestyle company focused on developing premium content, product and experiences for the global esports community.
Ultimate’s looking for a Social Media Coordinator responsible for communicating all things to our team members and on various social channels. Needs to know the latest Call of Duty news and developments. The primary functions of this role are social strategy, programming, working closely with the content team and building strong relationships.
Must be an independent, self-motivated, confident advocate to lead the charge.
Will report to: SVP of Marketing
- Development and execution of a strategic, cross-functional social marketing plan
- Coordinate content and marketing efforts around merch drops, events and company initiatives
- Manage relationship with Call of Duty team representatives
- Compile and manage a weekly editorial calendar and grow our social media presence through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, and Discord
- Ideate, create, write, edit, meme, relevant and entertaining content
- Manage social process documents including timelines, engagement and analysis
- Strong project management skills with the ability to create project plans and manage through seamless execution
- Execute branding initiatives through content creation
- Directly engage with fans via social media platforms, fostering one-on-one conversations and relationships
- Ideate, plan, and execute photoshoots
- Be current with best practices and emerging offerings across all consumer brands
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Detailed knowledge of social networks and interactive marketing
- High-level understanding of Twitch, Youtube, Reddit and Discord platforms
- Excellent technology and communication skills
- Sharp witted, comedic and energetic personality
- Advanced proficiency with photography and the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to travel and work nights, weekends and select holidays, in addition to traditional business hours, is required
- Call of Duty esports and gaming expertise
- 1-2 Years experience managing a brand social media
Required application materials:
Resume / Cover letter should include:
- Why are you interested in working at Ultimate?
- What games are you currently playing?
- What does gaming lifestyle mean to you?