Video Game Tester
At Ubisoft Bucharest, we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on projects that shape the entertainment industry. From Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and many others – join us in creating the next big titles in gaming.
Your life at Ubi:
As a party member of Ubisoft’s Test Department, you will be the main player in a complex process of quality control.
At Ubisoft, you will have the chance to work in a multicultural and diverse team with whom you will be involved in various tasks that will put your attention to detail, focus, and creativity to test. The passion you have for games will represent the starting point for your journey inside the complex world of the game industry. Being part of our team, you will have the possibility to get behind the scenes and discover more about your favorite game.
Your main mission:
- One of your main quests will be to make sure that millions of end-users will enjoy high quality and bug-free products.
- You will perform detective work for the development team by using your keen eye for details and express your creativity and intuition.
- You will assure the fact that the product you are working on is at the desired standards of the company, by checking that a sum of well-defined criteria is fulfilled.
- Computers, video game consoles and controllers will be your main weapons during this adventure.
The Professional Value you bring:
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- We are looking for basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- No previous work experience is necessary.
The Personal Value you bring:
- Passion for games (knowledge of different game genres, consoles, and platforms it’s a plus)
- You’re a curious student, ready for a new adventure (Bachelor's degree is considered a plus)
- You need to add skill points in patience and persistence, to perform meticulous testing and always ensure accuracy.
- As part of the team, you need to interact with other adventurers and have good social and communication abilities.
- You are also a fast learner, creative and proactive
- You are reliable, punctual and you came with a positive attitude
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance, and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our Quality Control colleagues play a critical role in ensuring that Ubi games are delivered in the best shape and continue improving their quality post-launch. Without them, no production-driven magic would see daylight.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun, and join us!