UX Designer (AAA Game)
We are looking for a talented Senior UX Designer to create game user experiences. The ideal candidate should have practical capacity to handle UI/UX related requirements independently, solid UI skills and be able to translate game design requirements into interaction flows and mockup, and actively push them happen in actual production by smooth communication.
- Collaborate with game designer and engineering to propose and implement UI solutions for the functionality, visuals and UX.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, user flows, process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present designs and key milestone deliverables to peers.
- Align to design guidelines, create conventional user behavior that from competitors and references.
- Proven strong experience in UI/UX Design.
- Good knowledge on PC games
- Demonstrable UI design skills with think independently
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, user flows, process flows and mockup
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Axture, Flash, AE, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Having High sensitivity for user experience design, insight into gamer behavior and psychology.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in game development process.
- A good team player with strong cross-group communication skills.
- Good learning ability, being positive to feedbacks for improvements consistently.
- A gamer with the passion and confidence of creating top-quality games.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written or having the willingness to learn and improve.
- Working knowledge on UI implement tools of game engine is a Plus.
- Good knowledge on console (PS/Xbox) games is a Plus
- Familiar with game development engine is a Plus
- Familiar with graphic UI design is a Plus.