Transformation Project Manager (F/M)
Creator and publisher of blockbuster video games such as Assassin’s Creed®, Far Cry® , Watch Dogs®, and The Division®. Ubisoft is a major player in the entertainment industry with consistent sales growth. An innovation-driven company with a human touch, Ubisoft’s vision encompasses 18 000 team members who are its primary asset and that are driven by the goal to create games that enrich the lives of their audiences with memorable and original storytelling experiences. They give life to rich and immersive worlds populated with compelling characters, where imagination can express itself completely and moments of surprise, fun and adventure allow players to discover others and themselves.
Ubisoft International Production is the headquarters of our network of production studios and plays an essential role in the conception of our games. Closely working with the top management and our studios worldwide, our role is to support the various project teams on different topics (production processes, design, content, game direction, financial planning, human resources) in order to enable them to develop high-quality games while maintaining an editorial and strategic coherence. This particular position allows our team members to benefit from a global overview of all our current projects under development.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create story worlds that will fascinate our audiences.
Do you want to embark on our adventure? Ubisoft is looking for a
Transformation Project Manager(F/M)
Within the headquarters of our production studios, you will be reporting directly to the Transformation Project Director. In close collaboration with key senior stakeholders in our multi-cultural business environment:
- You will actively contribute to the design of the “to-be model” for the Production Zone organization adapted to our strategic orientations.
- You will be in charge of a number of initiatives contributing to our Transformation program, and for which you will lead a team with a best in class change and project management approach.
- You will contribute to the identification of high-priority projects to deliver the global strategy and be dedicated to one of those projects.
- You will engage people around those projects through efficient communication and action plans.
- You have a strong consulting track record (ideally at Big 4) with significant working experience;
- You are already familiar with change management programs in fast-paced working environments;
- You are recognized for your leadership skills, and encounter no difficulties working with diverse teams in multiple locations, engaging their input and commitment on the way to success;
- You have the ability to inspire confidence through your communication and actions, displaying a high degree of integrity, trust and situational sensitivity ;
- Project Management accreditations (PMP, Lean, Six Sigma) would be advantageous;
- You are fluent in English;
- Location: The position is based in Montreuil, near Paris (France) with frequent travels to Ubisoft studios.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.