Tools Programmer - Ubisoft Paris Mobile (F/M)
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Ubisoft Paris Mobile
At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, we build today the virtual arenas of tomorrow. Mobile games that are both accessible and far-reaching, in which millions of players take each other on and ultimately come together.
In every one of our creations, we put the focus on gameplay. Gameplay must innovate and federate so that as many people as possible can enjoy it, whether as players or spectators. As a result, our games are alive and dazzling. They tell their stories through the seasons. They are devised not only with great enthusiasm, but also with our players.
Striving for excellence involves learning every day: from our players, from our competitors, and from ourselves. Joining Ubisoft Paris Mobile means benefiting from the resources and expertise of the world's third largest independent video games publisher; it means being able to push forward Ubisoft's biggest licenses as part of an agile structure, all through human-sized teams.
Within our studio, we share the same idea of a challenging, compassionate working environment, one that prospers from the wealth of our talents and the diversity of our personalities. More than anything, we firmly believe that only by playing together can we create the best possible experiences.
You will join the studio that has created such successful games as Assassin's Creed Pirates, Smurfs Epic Run, Mighty Quest and the latest Might & Magic Chess Royale (and other unannounced projects) !
The Ubisoft Paris Mobile studio is expanding its technical team to bring a better level of service to mobile game productions.
The Tools team creates tools to meet the needs of Production: tools to edit game content, to facilitate the integration of assets into the game engine, to operate the live phase, to manage build versions, etc.
We are looking for a Tools Programmer to join the team in charge of an unannounced mobile project on a new license at the very beginning of the production!
Your main missions:
- You will participate in the definition of the technical orientations of the project;
- You will design and implement solutions for production teams:
- You will identify the needs of the production team,
- You will design tool prototypes,
- You will submit them to the production teams, and you will collect their feedback,
- You will improve the solution on a regular and iterative basis, until the implementation of a tool that meets the different needs of the production team;
- You will develop tools and pipelines that will improve the productivity and autonomy of the production team;
- You will actively participate in the development, optimization and pooling of the project and of the tools used on a daily basis;
- You will be involved in deployment and continuous integration topics in order to ensure non-regression of new builds and to deploy these versions automatically;
- You will participate in the implementation of the tests automation in order to guarantee the quality of the game service.
If the following description matches with your profile and if you want to join demanding teams that define themselves as "serious about fun", you're the one!
- You have a solid experience in Tooling, ideally on several PC, Console and / or Mobile games;
- You have a good command of C #, knowledge of Unity as well as an understanding of other contemporary engines;
- You have a solid knowledge of versioning tools (Git, Perforce, etc.);
- You have a good knowledge of continuous integration tools and Cloud Providers (AWS / Google Cloud or Azure);
- You have a great interest in mobile as well as in the opportunities, issues and challenges specific to this platform;
- You are rigorous, you have a good team spirit and you master agile methods;
- You speak English fluently;
Joining Ubisoft Paris Mobile also means:
Live a unique experience ...
- Be part of the teams of the 3rd largest video game publisher in the world
- Have the opportunity to work on the most famous Ubisoft licenses as well as new IPs
- Participate in mobile and cross-platform AAA projects
- Gain skills by learning from the best
- Work with passionate colleagues to create the best possible gaming experiences
… And benefit from many advantages:
- 4 free Ubisoft physical games per year and unlimited access to the Ubisoft Connect catalog
- Lunch vouchers
- Reimbursement of 50% of the transport costs
- Ticket reduction (concerts / shows)
- Access to the Ubisoft gym at preferential rates
- … And much more !
This position is available now in Montreuil!
Are you convinced? Please apply online by attaching your portfolio and we will get back to you soon 😊
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.