Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is seeking for a talented Tools programmer to join our team who can develop applications to ease the production flow and optimise pipelines
Key Responsibilities include:
- Create various tools for production and studio.
- Participate in design and code review process.
- Ability to write clean, readable, portable, reliable and manageable code.
- Ability to work independently on standalone tasks.
- Possess excellent programming skills in PHP or Python and other scripting languages
- Should have very good understanding of design patterns like Entity - Component model / MVC pattern.
- Have understanding of various protocols like HTTP and TCP.
- Have excellent knowledge about databases and be comfortable in using MySQL, NoSQL or equivalent database.
- Have knowledge of continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Have knowledge of Unity Plugins and can create it from scratch.
- Be flexible in organizing the work as per the requirements.
- Ensuring task management for the team and meeting deadlines
- Should be fluent in English and should hold good communication skills to interact with various teams
- A passion for creating or playing games and experience with social games are preferable.
- Minimum 2-3 years of programming experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in technology would be preferred or any other training or equivalent.
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Opened in October 2011, Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is one of the first major video game studios based in the UAE capital and is focusing on developing and bringing to market successful mobile games for a worldwide audience.
This position is based in the vibrant expat city of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi is multi-cultural city, based on an island in the Persian Gulf and 1-hour drive from Dubai. Abu Dhabi offers vibrant social and forward-thinking cultural lifestyle. It has an array of experiences and events including pristine beaches, Formula 1, Theme Parks, Louvre Museum, vibrant nightlife and year-round sunshine. Having ranked number 1 for the past 4 years in a row as the safest city in the world (Numbeo), providing a great home and standard of living.
Ubisoft Abu Dhabi successfully released two hidden-object / investigation free-to-play mobile titles: CSI: Hidden Crimes™ and NCIS: Hidden Crimes™. With the acquisition in February 2017 of the massive multiplayer free-to-play game Growtopia, the studio works on the title’s live operations. The team keeps focusing its efforts on creating further content for its live games and strengthening its player’s engagement in addition to work on other unannounced projects.