Tools Developer (C# Developer)
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
The QC Technical Department of Ubisoft Bucharest is looking for a Tools Developer to join our evolving team that is responsible with developing Tools, Automation and Data Analytics solutions for all Ubisoft QC studios.
Your mission will be to develop, deploy and operate a global solution to automate scheduling & deployment of game packages for all Ubisoft QC teams, across all games developed in Ubisoft. The product is a joint collaboration with other internal technology & production teams in Ubisoft, across multiple time zones, requiring close synchronization.
- Program in a clear and structured manner; in line with performance, maintenance, modularity, scalability and compatibility requirements (clean/defensive coding);
- Document the work to ensure knowledge transfer and proper maintainability of the applications;
- Debug and resolve technical problems in applications;
- Collaborate with other units within Ubisoft to ensure the efficiency of the systems that are used by other teams;
- Good Knowledge of C#/.NET framework;
- Experience with MS SQL;
- Experience with source control software (GIT);
- Experience with unit testing;
Technologies used include:
- C#, .NET;
- Distributed Web Services;
- Distributed processing (Hangfire);
- CI/CD pipelines;
- SQL/NoSQL Databases (MySQL, MSSQL Server, MongoDb);
- Telemetry (Elastic Search, Kibana);
- Messaging queues (RabbitMQ);
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, highlighting your education and skills.