Technical Support Analyst
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Your main mission
The Technical Support Analyst offers second level support for all GNS services to all internal users. You will be responsible for the tracking of incidents and the follow-up of user requests.
What you’ll do
- Provide second level support for Corporate & Online tools and infrastructure.
- Identify, research, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues associated with the above.
- Respond to customer requests via Service Now ticketing app, emails, and phone calls.
- Document, dispatch and escalate requests to 3rd level support.
- Create documentations and how-to articles in Service Now Knowledge Base, Jira & Confluence.
- Participate in IT projects.
What you’ll bring as experience
- College diploma in IT or equivalent prior experience.
- Nice to have: CCNA and or Linux certifications.
- Minimum 2 years of related technical experience.
- Customer service background.
- Exposure in a multi-national company.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Experience with Microsoft Office365.
- Knowledge of Linux commands.
- Networking (TCP/IP, OSI) exposure.
What You'll Bring As a Colleague
- Excellent communication and writing skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to make complex information accessible.
- Ability to make decisions autonomous based on the information available.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.