Technical Project Coordinator
Do you easily find structure and solutions where others see none? Are you close to fluent in technical lingo and motivated by the thought of working with game development? Then look no further!
We are looking for a Technical Project Coordinator to join the producer team for an ambitious unannounced project here in Stockholm Sweden.
As our Tech Project Coordinator, you will work closely with our fantastic programmers and other related crafts to drive production by following agile thinking. This means you will be responsible for tracking and reporting progress in relation to our roadmap and ensuring we have the right tools and processes in place for the teams to build breathtaking experiences & features for our players.
We know you have fantastical powers and for us it is important you get to show your magic. To do this, we are creating strong autonomous teams with independent decision-making, and freedom to try out new things and show why it works. For us it is important that you get to shine by being creative: to take deliberate decisions, poke holes in things when required, to navigate through known pitfalls and care for your craft by honoring your commitments.
In this role, you’ll join our Project Management team that ensures we are on track and can deliver high quality in our projects. You will report to our Tech Cell Producer and have daily interactions with leads and programmers from one or more teams. In addition, you will of course also collaborate with our other project coordinators to share knowledge and ideas.
In this role you will...
- Drive the daily planning and follow-up for one or more tech teams and ensure information is kept up to date.
- Facilitate sprint planning, playtests, stand ups and retrospect’s.
- Implement and enhance processes & workflows within the teams to increase clarity and visibility of what is being worked on.
- Identify and flag any risks the team might come across, but also to implement contingency plans to stay ahead and aligned with the roadmap.
- Share knowledge and ideas within the project management team, constantly iterating on how we work to deliver dazzling quality for our project.
- Be the main point of contact for teams located in one of our many Co-Dev studios all over the world.
We would love if you...
- Have a few years' experience from a project management role within the IT industry.
- Have some knowledge of game development and understanding of the parts & tools used when creating a game.
- Have a service mindset and enjoy having many contact points.
- Are used to working in an international environment and to express yourself fluently in English.
- Have an interest in tech and various games. 😊
Apply now to make it yours
Making good games takes effort, making great games takes a different type of thinking.
Are you a game designer, artist or engineer? Cool. How about a chemist, economist or social scientist? Let’s talk. At Ubisoft Stockholm, we feel different thinking comes from many places and that good ideas, no matter where they come from, are the key to unlocking our potential.
Located in the storied Östermalm neighborhood in Stockholm Sweden, we believe thinking of new ways to solve old problems is a cornerstone of innovation and we are looking for passionate people who follow their dreams to make the world a better place.
We know there is a better way to making great games.