Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA's and aims to offer the best gaming experiences for our players. Today, our studio counts more than 320 talents from 15 different nationalities and is working on licenses such as Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six, Beyond Good & Evil 2, but also on mobile games, as well as exciting technologies with Harbour team, our Ubisoft's online service group, the Streaming team and with La Forge which seeks to validate the value of technological innovations.
Here is an opportunity to join a stimulating, international, ambitious but friendly studio and work on our new, unannounced PVP Game!
- Participate in game and technical design meetings and determine the project’s technical animation needs;
- Coordinate and act as the point of contact between the animation and programming teams;
- Regularly communicate technical constraints and their rationales to the animation team;
- Provide constant technical support for the tools and engine to every member of the animation team;
- Supervise the design, integration, and validation of the in-game animations and cinematics in the engine and facial animation pipeline;
- Be the technical point of contact for all technical animation issues;
- Experienced Technical Animator who has been part of shipping one or more games
- Skilled programmer, typically in Python, and experienced in plugin authoring
- Craft leader with good understanding of animation principles, rigging, skinning and motion capturing
- Excellent technical knowledge of the main 3D softwares – Maya is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Python
- Excellent knowledge of C#
- Excellent knowledge of Human Anatomy
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Good ability to teach and mentor
- A passion for Videogame development
- Phone Interview
- Interview with our internal teams
- Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer.
According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.