Technical Designer - Rainbow Six Siege
Ubisoft Barcelona, part of Ubisoft’s international network of production studios, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. The Studio is continuously looking to grow its team with highly professional, passionate and talented people.
During these years, the studio worked on the following franchises: “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®”, “Assassin’s Creed®” , “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” or “Star Trek™: Bridge Crew” on VR…
The team is currently working on the “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” Live Game, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Assassin's Creed, Tom Clancy's The Division 2 and Hyper Scape.
- Create and maintain data for different game aspects of Rainbow Six Siege
- Handling and tweaking operator, weapon, gadget, explosion and any other gameplay related parameters
- Take part in advanced data debugging, solving issues in the data space;
- Participate in feature prototypes by working in close collaboration with gameplay programmers, game designers and other disciplines
- Provide insightful feedback in design discussions with an emphasis on the realities of the engine, auxiliary development tools and system constraints and how they will impact development
- Assist in the testing of new features and tools before they are deployed to the rest of the team;
- Use existing project data analytics to backup decisions and suggest improvements
- Must have shipped at least 1 title
- Relevant working experience in technical design
- Programming experience. C# preferable.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to clearly express and present ideas
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Curiosity and drive to understand how things work
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
Few words about Ubisoft Barcelona studio:
The studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! I bet that you know Barcelona for sure! Either for its amazing architecture, monuments and parks, famous nightlife with bars, restaurants and clubs, super weather and beaches, popular sport culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different food, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-mind and dynamic people. Exciting no?
As employee as much as citizen, we encourage you to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture for our talented team to produce the best AAA games in the videogames industry. We also encourage all our employees to invest time in playing any type of games, and if it’s together, even better!
In Barcelona studio, everyone feels like at home!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to have you!
List of benefits:
- Monthly Restaurant tickets
- Preferential price for medical insurance
- Sports / activities deal
- Access to transport tax deductions
- Free access to all Ubisoft games (PC)
- Discount for Ubisoft console games
- Fresh fruits / drinks
- Friday Morning Breakfast
- Friday afternoon free
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- Assistance for opening Bank account
- Assistance for house contract/ documentation review
- Assistance for local registration (NIE, SSN, Tax)