Talent Sourcer - Games
Ubisoft is composed of over 20,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown
Ubisoft's TA Team in San Francisco is seeking a passionate, dedicated Talent Sourcer to help identify qualified game developers for our Studios in San Francisco and Osaka, Japan. This is an exciting opportunity for you to have an impact on our TA Team, sourcing for all disciplines of game development to insure a quality pipeline of candidates while continuously updating and enhancing our network through your unique sourcing skills.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create, maintain and enhance the studio's game talent pipelines in all disciplines of development including; engineering, art and animation, design, production, and operations
- Using talent sourcing tools and unique strategies along with your market research skills, continue to astound our hiring managers and the TA Team with the quality and quantity of your sourcing abilities
- Demonstrate a daily attention to detail and candidate messaging along with your adaptability in sourcing priorities
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Mid level of hands-on talent sourcing experience
- Demonstrated ability to identify, attract and qualify candidates in the game's space with unique sourcing skills and messaging that succeeds
- Familiar with cutting edge tools and sourcing techniques
- Knowledge and experience in using Boolean tools and techniques to reach candidates that may not be available on traditional game networks or social media platforms
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.