Talent Acquisition Specialist
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,460 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
Wanna take adventure in highly dynamic video game industry, with cool colleagues/candidates from different job clusters (artists, animators, game designers, programmers, sound designers etc)? Wanna join a creative & passionate HR team to make a difference? Wanna leverage your business acumen, influencing and communication skills to be a great talent scout? We welcome you to be one of us!
Manage talent acquisition process (from job analysis, posting to on-boarding) for assigned cases. Highly engaged in Employer Branding, Campus Recruitment and Talent Market Intelligence campaign.
What you will do:
- Proactively conduct job analysis, draft or update job description through effective communication with hiring manager, in order to understand the requirement and propose feasible solution
- Identify candidates through a variety of channels (e.g. lead generation, social media, cold call, and referrals etc)
- Review resumes, conduct phone screenings, F2F interviews, assessments (e.g. PC-based test) and reference checks
- Investigate candidate's strengths, weakness, requirement (e.g. salary, career path); present offer proposal to HRD based on budget, internal & external benchmark, and negotiate offer with candidates
- Proactively develop and maintain relationships with highly sought professionals in game industry, by participating in industry events, socializing (e.g. Linkedin, Wechat)
- Highly engaged in Employer Branding & Campus Recruitment campaign (e.g. participate to design videos & soft ads, join campus talks, facilitate job fairs)
- Collect and analyze the information about labor market intelligence, generate report to support talent acquisition and communication with senior management
- Cooperate with colleagues from other functions within HR department, share information and resources
What you should be equipped with:
- Solid experience and expertise in corporate recruitment or recruitment agency (preferably in game, entertainment, internet, high tech industry);
- Fluent English both in written and oral;
- Master of Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PPT), infographic skills is a strong plus
- Excellent communication and influencing skills;
- People-oriented and client- focused mindset;
- Strong sense of responsibilities;
- Fast learning, independent contributor and team worker;
- Strict confidentiality and integrity;
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!