Software Engineer- Machine Learning F/H
Ubisoft is natively data-driven: from the core of our games to our marketing actions, we’re leveraging data and algorithms.
To support the growth and maturity of our applied Machine Learning projects, we’re building a new Data & Machine Learning Engineering team.
The role of this team will be to deliver production-level ML products (apps, services, workflows, tools) and lead projects from the early concepts to prototypes, and from prototypes to a scalable implementation.
The team will be composed of Data Engineers and Software Engineers. Its core missions will be:
- Design, implement high quality code and optimize streamlined programs and workflows that can run at scale;
- Build data products (user facing applications or micro services);
- Implement the underlying infrastructure (in collaboration with other tech teams) to allow for such performant applications and workflows;
- Build resilient CI/CD processes to automate deployments;
- Always watch for emergent or successful tech stacks, libraries, frameworks, and test them in the spirit of continuous improvement.
The key traits needed for this role would be:
- Strong programming and software engineering skills (Python, Java, Go, Rust);
- Ability to refactor code and apply software engineering good practices to adapt R&D code to production scale;
- Back End, Processing and workflows: Containers, Orchestrators, CI/CD, APIs, Messaging, Logging, Tracing;
- Databases, storages and warehousing: SQL (Teradata, SQL Server, Postgre), NoSQL (Hive, Mongo) or specialized (ElasticSearch, Graph, Redis);
- Cloud native applications;
- Strong autonomy and will to create tools from the ground up;
- Strong communication skills (English mandatory);
- Interest in the machine learning space.
Position to be filled as soon as possible.Based in Saint Mandé, accessible via metro line 1 (St-Mandé stop).
Ubisoft is committed to enrich players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you'll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.