(Closed) Social Media Marketing Specialist
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Under the supervision of the Content & Brand Manager, and in collaboration with social global teams, the Social Media Marketing Specialist manages Ubisoft Canada’s social media channels, is responsible of member’s interactions and engagement. This includes the creation and execution of local content and programs designed to enhance and extend audiences, support related to content published by Ubisoft Canada, but excludes general customer service such as technical, payment, and account support. He/she also provides reporting (e.g. social listening) and analysis, as well support integration of social media strategies, tools and best practices.
What you’ll do
Manage the Ubisoft Canada social channels and engage with the community on platforms such as: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok.
- Ensures the creation, adaptation and moderation of local Canadian content in order to positively engage with the community.
- Works closely with the Video Editor and internal and external partners to develop content according to best practices and to drive the best strategic execution.
Manage boosted or paid social posts
- Manage all aspects of daily social paid posting including, but not limited to: programing and scheduling, delivery, optimizations and management of budgets and invoices.
- Share learnings on paid initiatives with all parties.
Collaborate with different expertise/teams to deliver the best fan experience
- Communicate with the Digital Marketing North American teams to understand their initiatives and implement their best practices
- Collaborate with our analysts to optimize social media performance and reporting
Be a social media and gaming expert
- Remain current in the field by acquiring game information, latest patch information, and industry related news which impacts support
- Be the eyes and ears of Ubisoft Canada with the Canadian gaming communities and share your findings
Monitor appropriate metrics to evaluate success of content/posts
- Analyze customer feedback to report insights, interest and problems to eliminate and determine underlying issues or opportunities
- Create weekly reports on the status of Canadian social activity and sentiment
What you'll bring
- Fully and perfectly bilingual (English/French)
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms (particularly Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) and their business tools and applications (e.g.: Facebook Business Manager) for organic and paid purposes.
- Great copywriting skill and creativity
- Must have strong organizational skills: be detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple concurrent tasks/projects.
- Experience in community management
- Great understanding of our customers mindset
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.