Social Media Executive
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs,The Division, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future,
Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive, and team spirit. If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
Job Title - Social Media Executive
**Note**: Final Designation/Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, to promote brand-focused messages
- Produce a consistent brand message across all the social media channels.
- Analyze social media campaigns with tracking systems to determine areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Working with other departments to develop social media timelines that coincide with the product release, recruitment campaigns, and other brand messages.
- Monitor latest social media trends to implement them on the company’s social media pages.
- 3-5 years of experience in social media management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Any specialized course in Digital Marketing is preferred
- Passionate about games with knowledge of the gaming industry
- Good interpersonal skills
- Great copywriting skills
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks in an organized manner and deliver under pressure
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator knowledge required
Ubisoft India is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. The studio welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.