Senior UX Designer (M/F)
Your team :
Within the headquarters of our production studios, as part of the Editorial team you will be joining the Editorial Technology group with a transversal mandate across all Ubisoft games.
Your missions :
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for the analysis and review of multiple titles across several genres to identify high impact UX recommendations. .
More specifically, you will be in charge of delivering analysis, benchmarks, mock-ups and prototypes to communicate those recommendations to the Editorial and Development teams.
- Experience as a video game UX designer, minimum of 2 shipped titles
- Experience in several UX topics - interaction/graphic design fundamentals, 3C, signs and feedback, neuroscience, etc.
- Clear focus on deliverables – analysis, mockups, prototypes, benchmarks, etc.
- Ability to produce high-quality work quickly and iterate as necessary.
- Strong English communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills, with the ability to successfully articulate, rationalize and empathize with user’s needs.
- Easily adapts to and learns new things whether it’s a new prototyping tool, design process, or game engine.
- Can have a positive impact across many game types and genres, can switch context as needed.
- Passion for gaming.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Team lead experience is an advantage but not required.
Location: Montreuil, accessible by line 1 and 9 of the parisian subway
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Creator and publisher of blockbuster video games such as Assassin’s Creed®, Far Cry® , Watch Dogs®, and The Division®. Ubisoft is a major player in the entertainment industry with consistent sales growth. An innovation-driven company with a human touch, Ubisoft’s vision encompasses 18 000 team members who are its primary asset and that are driven by the goal to create games that enrich the lives of their audiences with memorable and original storytelling experiences. They give life to rich and immersive worlds populated with compelling characters, where imagination can express itself completely and moments of surprise, fun and adventure allow players to discover others and themselves.
Ubisoft International Production is the headquarters of our network of production studios and plays an essential role in the conception of our games. Closely working with the top management and our studios worldwide, our role is to support the various project teams on different topics (production processes, design, content, game direction, financial planning, human resources) in order to enable them to develop high-quality games while maintaining an editorial and strategic coherence. This particular position allows our team members to benefit from a global overview of all our current projects under development.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create story worlds that will fascinate our audiences.
Do you want to embark on our adventure? Ubisoft is looking for a