(Closed) Senior Quest Designer
- Deliver AAA quality design and implement quests and narrative contents.
- Design, build, script and polish ideas from concept through final implementation, using provided tools;
- Deliver a strong narrative experience in the overall game in cooperation with the writer and the realization team
- Communicate, on-board, stimulate all the other members of the production team.
- Tweak and balance design system in the game.
- Be a key member of the creative and driving creative force for the team
- Participate in brainstorm, discussions and constantly challenge quality
- Pro-actively seek issues in the game and propose ideas to solve them
- Understand and Communicate the Creative Direction to the team
- Help building the Design Team, and mentor Junior members
- Participate in the recruitment of new talents
- Constantly interact with other members to create a strong cohesion in the team.
- At least 7 years of experience in video game industry, in a position of Game Designer or equivalent, with good knowledge of visual
- Experience as Level designer or Quest Designer in at least 1 AAA Console Game production
- Experience in current and next-gen consoles
- Experience in Online Game or Systemic Game Experience is a strong plus. Good organizational/communication skills
Desired Skills and Experience
Art Direction, Creative Direction, Driving, Graphic Design, Illustrator, Interaction Design, Photoshop, Production, User Interface Design, Web Design, designed, system, communicate, Ability to work creatively, challenging, AAA