Ubisoft Osaka has an opening for a Senior QA Tester. The successful candidate will be responsible for testing the features of our developing games and applications, reporting the bugs and problems, and verifying that the fixes produced by the designers, programmers, and artists have corrected the noted issues.
- Testing experiences with PC, console, or mobile-app QA/QC in the gaming or entertainment service industry (5＋ years of experience)
- Experience in team management.
- Have experience from development to releasing the game as well as its management as QA/QC tester and as a manager.
- Experience in creating test design
- Basic computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with task management tools (JIRA, REDMINE, etc.)
- Strong communication skills to interact with representatives from other departments
* Ability to collaborate actively with others to ensure smooth execution of work.
- TOEIC 700+, Fluent in English equivalent to Eiken Level pre-1 or higher, or Fluent in Japanese equivalent to JLP Test N1 level.
[As a Plus]
- Familiar with or interested in games or online entertainment services.
- Knowledge of Music or skill to play instruments are plus
- Ability to take initiative without being passive.
- Be able to find and solve problems regardless of the size of the problem.
- Experience in test automation; from requirement definition to implementation and operation.