Senior Online Programmer M/F
Ubisoft teams are driven by their desire to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to worlds and real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, leading to moments of surprise, fun and adventure that also allow players to learn and discover themselves.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to collaborate and grow with passionate and pioneering teams from all over the world. You will be a part of an exciting and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of imagination and technology to create worlds that fascinate our players.
As a Senior Online Programmer M/F your missions will be to:
- Develop online features, monitoring and operation solutions for Ubisoft’s video games;
- Create, optimize and maintain online services and integrate them with video games and of build related web tools that are used for the game’s development, monitor and live operation;
- Work closely together with Game Designers, Gameplay Programmers, Live Operators and DevOps engineers from different sites worldwide in order to develop one of Ubisoft’s titles;
- Take advantage of your strong production vision to identify issues and suggest innovative and powerful solutions.
- Leverage your tech skills to build scalable and reliable solutions which offer the best experience for millions of players
- Stay up to date with the latest advances in your field and you will evaluate internal or external technologies to find the best fit for your project
- Minimum 5 years’ professional programming experience preferably as an online service of full stack web developer is required
- Experience in the development REST APIs is required
- Knowledge of database programming with SQL and/or NoSQL databases (MySQL, MongoDB, Redis or similar) is required
- Working knowledge of C++ is required
- Experience working with cloud providers (Google Cloud, AWS, OpenStack, Azure etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge of version control (Git), CI/CD (Gitlab), automation and DevOps oriented technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus
- Development experience of high performance and high availability services is a plus
- Experience with engines or production tools: Unreal Engine, Unity, other.
General and soft skills:
- Ability to understand and account for user needs
- Strong interest in ergonomics and user experience
- Excellent ability to work effectively within a team
- Fluent in professional, written and spoken English
- Good communication skills, both technical and non-technical
- Strong organizational skills and able to work independently
Ubisoft strives to develop a work environment that reflects in its teams the diversity of player communities. Ubisoft offers equal opportunity in employment regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability and age.