(Closed) Senior Manager, Project Management
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 40+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Join us and shape the future of entertainment. Join us and create the unknown.
Ubisoft Entertainment, a global leader in the video game and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a Senior Manager for the Project Management Team within the Creative Services Department. The Creative Services Department is responsible for producing a wide variety of assets used to support marketing campaigns for Ubisoft products.
Within the Creative Services Department, the Project Management (PM) Team is responsible for driving the creation of digital and print materials by organizing the efforts of an in-house creative team, along with external resources as needed. They guide projects from initiation to final delivery by partnering with Brand, Retail Marketing, and other internal teams. The team manages a variety of assets, including key art, packaging, social media, event signage, sales, and online retail marketing materials.
The right candidate is highly motivated, enthusiastic, extremely organized, and thrives working under pressure. In addition to overseeing the day-to-day activity of the Project Management Team, this person will develop, implement, and train the team on new processes and expand their overall scope of work. This person will optimize efforts, increase productivity, and ensure creative quality standards are always met by following the proper process. Strong candidates will also possess a deep knowledge of best practices in communication and project management, and will have successfully navigated a large volume of work under tight deadlines.
The Senior Manager, Project Management will report to the Associate Director of Creative Operations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Proactively lead the PM Team to ensure all deliverables meet required deadlines, budgets, and quality standards
- Resource management: Ensure workload is evenly distributed across the department (PM, freelancers, and design/art directors)
- Account management: Train the team to become brand advocates and to represent the brand team with their feedback on creative assets
- Use the JIRA ticketing system to manage workload, project status, and deadlines
- Formalize processes including roles and responsibilities
- Create communication templates
- Train and empower PM Team
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Minimum 10+ years in a project management/marketing communications role (account exec) in an advertising agency, design firm, in-house design department, or related marketing environment
- Minimum 5+ years management experience, preferably in a creative department
- Experience working with remote teams
- Strong, self-confident leader who motivates and builds trust
- Persistence, drive, and determination to achieve goals
- Curious, passionate, and loves to collaborate
- Proficient in MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), experience in Smartsheets, Confluence, and JIRA; Adobe Suite a plus
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft game