Senior Game Designer
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Game Designer who will be working on progression features and systems, to create an amazing player experience over time.
- Create game systems that answer the needs of the directors with regard to the targeted experience for the player, while observing the production directives of the game;
- Standardize, document and communicate the game systems to the team. Regularly update documentation to offer a useful work reference for the whole team;
- Participate actively to the production of prototypes in order to adjust and validate systems prior to starting production;
- Assess the success of prototypes by measuring how objectives are met, using relevant quantitative and qualitative measurement techniques;
- By following the direction set by the Game Design Director, you will work on any and all aspects of Game Design by using the proper methods to provide accurate and meaningful designs;
- Participate to the development of tools required to implement and adjust game systems by collaborating with programming to determine the Game Design needs of such systems.
- At least 5 years of experience in video game industry, as Game Designer, with excellent knowledge of video games;
- 1 project shipped AAA title;
- Experience in features, systems and progression is preferred;
- Good analytical & communication skills
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!