(Closed) Senior Financial Analyst - Studio
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 40+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Reporting to the Finance team of our San Francisco, Atlanta and Osaka studios, the Sr. Financial Analyst acts as an advisor to the managers of the production services departments in the preparation and monitoring of annual budgets. They will be responsible for providing budget analysis, performance indicators and directional information for decision making.
What you’ll do
- Lead the forecasting and planning of the San Francisco, Atlanta and Osaka Studios
- Work closely with the Executive Producer to understand key drivers, risks and opportunities, and underlying planning assumptions
- Assist with the build of the 5-year Strategic Plan
- Build and maintain dynamic studio and game financial models. Assist in investment analysis
- Prepare ad hoc analysis - Deliver analyses which enable management to make informed decisions and support the analyses with metrics, variance explanations, root causes, and opportunities to improve performance.
- Track R&D expenses and headcount resource planning
- Provide monthly reporting and variance analysis of Studios and individual projects
- Act as liaison with Corporate HQ regarding Studio investments and P&L
What you’ll bring
- Experience in a budget analyst/management controller position.
- Creative and strategic mind demonstrating strong analytical and synthesis skills, particularly in financial simulation/modeling
- Action-oriented who can visualize solutions and execute them effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills especially with top management
- Experience in preparing and presenting reports.
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines.
- Reconciliation of information from different systems.
- Proactive, rigorous, sense of initiative and judgment
- Very good knowledge of Excel
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games