Senior Corporate Communication Executive
About The Organization
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studios in Pune & Mumbai where we stand 1000+ strong today in strength! If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
We have very challenging and exciting opportunities for creative minds to develop their expertise and capabilities to grow. At Ubisoft we favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit, and, together, we build success.
Job Title: Senior Corporate Communication Executive
Note**: Final Designation/Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings
Internal Communication - Responsible for the effective delivery of information and corporate communications to UBISOFT staff. The role is wide ranging, encompassing the timely co-ordination of employee communication through a range of channels to ensure ease of access, clarity and consistency.
External Communication – Brand management of Ubisoft Pune & Ubisoft Mumbai studios within global Ubisoft studios and also to an external audience on social media and other engagement platforms.
Embed a culture of internal communications at UBISOFT
Advise on, create, develop and implement coordinated internal communications strategies, plans and materials for the effective delivery of UBISOFT messages.
Using appropriate core and local channels and processes to ensure that staff feels informed, valued and motivated.
Job Description :
Internal communications strategy
- Develops and implements UBISOFT’s internal communications strategy. This includes writing, developing and implementing internal communications plans, advising on internal communications issues, and providing appropriate communications tools.
- Develops and maintains appropriate internal communications policies and procedures to ensure consistency in approach.
Internal communications tools
- Develop and implement Ubisoft India Studios’ internal communications strategy. This includes writing, developing and implementing internal communications plans, advising on internal communications issues, and providing appropriate communications tools.
- Develop and maintain appropriate internal communications policies and procedures to ensure consistency in approach.
- Handle the coordination and production of the range of UBISOFT internal communications channels including newsletters, studio emails, bulletins, staff news, intranet and major internal communications events.
- Work with various stakeholders to promote effective internal communications and staff engagement.
Key outcomes of the role
- Develops UBISOFT’s corporate identity, and ensures it is applied consistently throughout the organisation.
- Work closely with the stakeholders and internal teams to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing and recruitment goals.
- Create monthly reports on social media performance and on emerging social media trends.
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Analyse the long-term needs of the company's social media strategy and make plans keeping the long-term goals in mind.
These responsibilities are not limitative and can be modified in order to reach the company’s goals and objectives as well as personal performance.
Skills Specific To The Post
- Experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and other social media best practices
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Completing writing projects, meeting deadlines and following content requirements in terms of style and project specifications
- Revising content whenever stakeholders request changes
- Strong knowledge of design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Knows how to think creatively and translate ideas into action plans
- Knows how to write in style appropriate to the message and the target
- Excellent global approach in terms of writing and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knows how to build a relationship founded on trust and integrity
- Knows how to convince
- Must be process oriented and focused on details
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with internal and/or external communications
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Mass Communications, PR or comparable.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven experience with internal and/or corporate communications will be an addon
Ubisoft India is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. The studio welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.