Senior Brand Manager
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 40+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Senior Brand Manager to join our award-winning marketing team.
Ubisoft has established a portfolio of powerful gaming brands and is recognized as the industry leader in introducing new entertainment IP’s; and the Senior Brand Manager is responsible for generating and amplifying our voice globally. A data-driven, innovative and break-thru consumer driven marketing strategy is essential as Ubisoft continues its quest to become the #1 video game publisher of this industry.
This role will orchestrate go-to-market strategies and activation plans for the business. It is essential that this person focus on growing our brands and driving sales by delivering consumer-focused product launches that are laser focused by leveraging internal, and external behavioral data. This person will take a leading role in building unified marketing efforts across all cross-functional departments including Public Relations, Promotions, TV, print & on-line media, web, Creative Services and outside agencies, merchandising, Sales, & Operations. This leader will ensure Ubisoft products are powerfully launched into the market to connect with gamers and drive sales. We set big goals and are looking for people who can help us reach and exceed them! Ideally this role will be based out of one of our office locations although the role has the opportunity to be fully remote.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Development and execution of integrated Go to Market plans across traditional and emerging channels, using all marketing levers.
- Use data and insight to steer communication planning with the Product Marketing organization. Prioritize target audience/ segment priorities, along with key features that will create differentiation.
- The candidate will be an independent thinker who can make convincing, information-based decisions
- Understand and assess core product opportunities (e.g., opportunity size, appeal, differentiation) in order to proactively determine how to best sell and drive demand.
- Work with research teams to develop consumer insights that inform marketing plans, as well as test the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Deliver results and hit deadlines. Take responsibility and ownership of role-related tasks.
- Generate new solutions that contribute to Brand evolution. Ask questions and challenge the status quo. Contributes to a culture of creativity and idea generation.
- Works collaboratively with other department heads to hit goals. Builds working relationships with others cross-functionally. Acts in the best interest of the Brand, and others, versus self.
- Demonstrates understanding of cultural practices and global perspectives. Adapts behavior and solutions based on brand needs.
- Clearly articulates a vision of the future for our gaming brands, illustrating how teammates can contribute to make an impact.
- Brand expert/consultant on marketing plans for transmedia partners including movies, television, books, toys, etc.
- Embrace a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial culture
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required, MBA strongly preferred
- 6-7 years consumer product marketing experience (3+ years post MBA)
- Experience within the video game industry is highly preferred
- Exhibits excellent judgement
- Embraces the small state and big stage with outstanding communication skills
- Hires great people. Develops great people.
- High standards for individual and team work.
- Can blend creative strategies and with analytics.
- Expects and requires innovation of her/his team.
- Thinks big and has convictions.
- Results oriented.
- Ability to inspire.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games