Senior Associate Producer - Ubisoft Paris Mobile (F/M/NB)
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Ubisoft Paris Mobile
At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, we build today the virtual arenas of tomorrow. Mobile games that are both accessible and far-reaching, in which millions of players take each other on and ultimately come together.
In every one of our creations, we put the focus on gameplay. Gameplay must innovate and federate so that as many people as possible can enjoy it, whether as players or spectators. As a result, our games are alive and dazzling. They tell their stories through the seasons. They are devised not only with great enthusiasm, but also with our players.
Striving for excellence involves learning every day: from our players, from our competitors, and from ourselves. Joining Ubisoft Paris Mobile means benefiting from the resources and expertise of the world's third largest independent video games publisher; it means being able to push forward Ubisoft's biggest licenses as part of an agile structure, all through human-sized teams.
Within our studio, we share the same idea of a challenging, compassionate working environment, one that prospers from the wealth of our talents and the diversity of our personalities. More than anything, we firmly believe that only by playing together can we create the best possible experiences.
You will join the studio that has created such successful games as Assassin's Creed Pirates, Smurfs Epic Run, Mighty Quest and the latest Might & Magic Chess Royale (and other unannounced projects 😉).
Our studio is at the origin of Ubisoft Mobile's most ambitious project. Want to join the adventure? 😉
We are looking for a Senior Associate Producer to join the production of an unannounced mobile game. You will join a studio composed of more than 150 people and will be under the responsibility of the Producer.
As such, your missions will be the following ones:
- Drawing up production planning’s and monitoring it ;
- Helping to handle priorities of a multidisciplinary team ;
- Following up the creation of graphics contents for production assets and monitoring it ;
- Ensuring there is no loss of information between teams working on the project (internal and external ones) and being in touch with external service provider ;
- Dealing with logistical issues that the team may encounter.
If you find yourself in the following description and want to join demanding teams that define themselves as "serious about fun", you're the one!
- You have a significant experience in project management with significant involvement in 1 published game (ideally AAA) ;
- You have a good knowledge of the work of each trade involved in the development of a game ;
- You have a strong knowledge of project management methodologies and monitoring tools (MS Project, Jira, Handsoft…) ;
- You are autonomous, with a strong sense of organization and at ease with interpersonal and communication skills ;
- You have a real interest of mobile games and F2P ;
- An artistic sensibility is a plus.
Joining Ubisoft Paris Mobile also means :
Living a unique experience...
- Integrate a passionate and committed team
- Participate in one of Ubisoft's most ambitious mobile projects
- Increase your skills and work in an international context
... And benefit from numerous advantages :
- 4 free Ubisoft games per year
- Luncheon Voucher
- Refund of 50% of the transport ticket
- Ticket reduction (concerts/shows)
- Access to the Ubisoft gym at preferential rates
- ... and much more!
This position is available now in Montreuil (France)!
So, convinced? Apply online by attaching your resume and we will come back to you soon 😊.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.