CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Opening its doors in July 2008, Ubisoft Singapore features the largest AAA studio in Southeast Asia and is home to a culture that celebrates serious fun and diversity. As proud innovators of naval gameplay and water technology, we’re super excited to be the lead studio in bringing a brand-new IP to you – Skull and Bones! Our other notable works include every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, with our latest Viking adventure being Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
YOUR DAILY JOURNEY
As a Senior Animator, you are expected to produce believable animation performance for character and in game objects. Setting a standard and exemplary for animators and actively participate in game development, showing abilities to influence, innovate and communicating.
- Work with the Animation Director, leads & team to establish the animation style and requirement for the project, to ensure we achieve a unified look throughout the game
- Create highly quality animations and responsible for integration of data to engine, as well as testing and debug
- Provide mentorship, animation feedback and training to less-experienced animators
- Collaborate with multiple departments to create prototypes and production animation that fits with the vision of the game design
- Actively contribute to the improvements of the animation tools, problem solving and production pipelines
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Skilled in 3Ds max and Motion Builder
- Has in game engine experience
- Experience working on AAA games
- Experience in Management and Leadership
- Knowledge in scripting and tool creation
- Able to create character/prop rig setup
WHAT YOU WILL ENJOY
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!