Senior 3D Programmer
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
You will work within one of our AAA production teams on a brand new graphics engine designed for modern next-generation Consoles and PC’s (DX11.3/12 feature level) to develop top-of-the-art visual features. You will be able to use and share AAA rendering technology and participate to the newest rendering research with the other Ubisoft teams. You will collaborate daily with Art Direction and Design to find the best ways of bringing their vision to life with minimal performance costs.
In addition to your daily work, you will be following the latest graphics research, reading white-papers and technology presentations and be able to attend the Ubisoft developer conferences and the international graphics conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in general game programming, of these a minimum of 3 years' experience in graphics programming.
- At least one shipped Console or PC AAA title
- Strong math skills
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
- Strong HLSL and Cg programming skills
- GPU computing experience.
- In-depth understanding of current graphics hardware and APIs
- Expertise in performance optimization for game consoles and/or PC
- Expertise in multithreaded programming
- Strong understanding of software development practices
- Console programming experience (is a plus)
- Strong artistic sense
- Experience with prototyping and iterative development
- Passion, creativity and resourcefulness
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English).
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a Digital Sales Specialist for its STORE Digital Publishing. This individual will report to the Digital Sales Manager, and will be responsible for supporting the daily activities of Ubisoft STORE, and assisting in the management of our games. He/She will be a highly-organized, detail-attentive and driven self-starter, and will collaborate with marketing department and HQ STORE team to maximize sales of new and existing digital PC content.