Salesforce Service Cloud Administrator
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
- Design, develop, test, release, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce Service Cloud customizations
- Improve user experience, solve technical issues, invent creative solutions, ensure data cleanliness and data accuracy across the Salesforce Service Cloud instance
- Understand and monitor the usage of seats in Salesforce, and forecast the needs for the year
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements
- Support day-to-day use of Salesforce by hundreds of Ubisoft agents
- Work with teams across Ubisoft to identify, document, and communicate business processes as they relate to Salesforce Service Cloud
- Communicate updates, gather requirements, problem solve, and prioritize with Salesforce Service Cloud users
- Perform actions to monitor/ enhance the data quality
- Monitor and help with the users/ roles/ permissions administration
- Monitor the processes performing data sync between Salesforce and other applications
- Train users on system functionality and new Salesforce Service features
- Act as the sole responsible for creating naming convention, fields, and configuration in Salesforce Service Cloud
- Understand and monitor the availability of the platform
- Maintain Advanced Reporting/Dashboards and help users develop or fine-tune reports
- Work as part of the Customer Support product team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Extensive experience with Salesforce Service Cloud required
- Expertise with Salesforce Service Cloud Lightning Experience
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (Advanced Administrator Certification preferred) and/or Platform App Builder Certification
- Knowledge of Salesforce programming languages such as Apex and Visualforce
- Proven ability to examine processes, identify and implement efficiencies
- Comfortable with complementary tools and add-ins: Apex Data Loader, TaskRay, Gainsight, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Einstein/Wave Analytics, Pardot, Data.com, Drawloop, etc.
- Exemplary written and verbal communications skills
- Love video games
- We know the world of work has changed, so we have a great hybrid working scheme that allows our team members to work from our Newcastle office surrounded by an amazing team and also spend some days remote work from home.
- Ongoing training and career progression paths through our learning academies
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous multi ownership shares scheme
- In addition to your salary and performance bonus, we also contribute to your pension, offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Be Active allowance for activities including gym membership, sports classes and National Trust plan
- Family-Friendly Policies including enhanced Maternity & Paternity Leave, PET-ernity leave, Fertility and Adoption Policies.
- Quarterly team building days, launch events and celebration parties!
- Entertainment area with consoles, books, pool table and darts!
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.