Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Release Manager for its Release Management department. This individual will report to the Manager of Release Management and will be responsible for coordinating with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure the smooth and timely releases of our titles.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Serve as main point of contact between Ubisoft and our first party partners for submission and release matters
- Build release and submission schedules and communicate those to stakeholders
- Document and communicate project status
- Track and implement schedule changes in Release Management software
- Coordinate the efforts of the content submission cycle, ensuring smooth and timely communication among stakeholders
- Act as an expert in submission processes for all first party platforms
- Research and organize applicable information for project teams
- Help drive adherence to internal timelines for digital content submission, and highlight/escalate risks
- Assist department manager in auditing Release Management processes and advocate for their continuous improvement
- Run weekly release planning meetings for NCSA
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Experience with Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, Google or PC release and submission processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail and process-oriented with good organizational skills
- Solid Project Management experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively under tight deadlines
- Basic PC software proficiency (.rar/ftp/internet/IP) required as well as proficiency with MS Office and Excel
- Gaming experience on current gaming systems is ideal
- Experience in QA or software development preferred
- Foreign language skills are a plus
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 24 countries and sales in more than 50 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.