Release and Build Specialist (M/F)
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their desire to enrich the lives of players by original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to amazing worlds, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving birth to surprising moments of fun and adventure that also help you as a player to discover yourself and learn.
Founded in 1996, Ubisoft Annecy has developed many sagas, especially on Splinter Cell, Assassin’s Creed®, while focusing on multiplayer online and social aspects, and also on concrete game mandates such as Tom Clancy’s: The Division 2® and Ghost Recon Wildlands. We are now proud to have developed our own IP, Steep!
Located in one of the most dynamic regions of France, our Ubisoft studio is settled between lake and mountains, in the middle of Annecy, also known as the Venice of the Alps, 30 minutes away from Geneva International Airport. Having a studio with perpetual growth, we are focusing on our team members' commitment and team work. Our ambition relies on innovation and excellence with an ultimate purpose: our players' satisfaction!
By joining Ubisoft Annecy, you will have the opportunity to join a community of passionate and collaborative peers, but also to evolve, with pioneering teams in their field, from all around the world. You will progress in a benevolent and inspiring environment in which you push the boundaries of imagination and technology to create the worlds that will enthrall our players.
Do you have talent and experience in the video game industry? Do you want to join a challenging, stimulating, creative and friendly work environment? Join us!
Ubisoft Annecy is currently looking for a Release and Build Specialist M/F to join a team working on a new AAA game.
At the core of the project, under the responsibility of the RBS Lead, you will:
- Be in charge of the game data security
- Manage the game versions: versioning, build process, integrations, control and follow-up
- Be in charge of the CI/CD pipeline & processes (build system)
- Handle the support to the production teams (deployment and support of production pipelines)
Interacting daily with all project teams and managers, you will:
- Be responsible for data and versions consistency
- Be in charge of the administration and maintenance of source control tools (SCM)
- Be in charge of supervising and configuring the build system and automatic processes
- Provide continuous support of tools & processors to the users
- Collaborate with other studios DMs to coordinate processes et game versions delivery
- Computer educational background (university degree minimum), you have some experience with at least one source control software (ideally Perforce)
- Strong knowledge of XML
- Experience in at least one script language : Python / C# scripting / …
- Conscientious and versatile
- Excellent communication skills, you like team work and are reliable and service-oriented
- Able to stand pressure in crunch time
- Good level in English, writing and speaking (French is a plus)
- Passionate about video games production processes
- Knowledge of Visual C#, Visual C++
- Experience in compiling apps on different platforms
- Working experience of a CI/CD system (build system)
- Knowledge in HTML, XSL
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
At Ubisoft Annecy, we are looking for innovative and original minds that are challenging, and who want to build the future of the video game industry.
Position available as soon as possible in Annecy !
Please submit a CV and all personal/professional work or portfolio website
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
- Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development.