Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
- Post jobs and manage all the recruitment channels
- Screen CVs from websites
- Update the database of recruitment(e.g. referral system & ATS)
- Be responsible for Intern position recruitment from job analysis to onboard
- Research competitors and market place trends
- Assist the recruiting team in various activities as needed.
- Junior university student; (Major in Human resource is a plus)
- A passion to learn and develop new skills in recruiting.
- Good command of English (spoken and written);
- Good command of computer skills, and familiar with Office software;
- Professional communication skills;
- Can guarantee minimum 5-6 months’ internship duration( three working days per week)
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.