Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Since opening its doors in 2008, Ubisoft Singapore has become the biggest AAA game development studio in Southeast Asia. The 500-strong studio is home to 35+ different nationalities focused on delivering ambitious gaming experiences to our players. Ubisoft Singapore has been contributing to all the Assassin’s Creed® titles since Assassin’s Creed® II. It innovated within the franchise as the studio behind the naval battle gameplay and water technology in Assassin’s Creed® III, Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag® and most recently in Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla. Its expertise in AAA and live operations, combined with a passion for naval gameplay, pushed the team to lead the development of Skull and Bones™ revealed at E3 in 2017.
YOUR DAILY JOURNEY
- Deliver AAA quality design and implement quests and narrative contents;
- Design, build, script and polish ideas from concept through final implementation, using provided tools;
- Deliver a strong narrative experience in the overall game in cooperation with the writer and the realization team;
- Communicate, on-board, stimulate all the other members of the production team;
- Tweak and balance design system in the game;
- Be a key member of the creative and driving creative force for the team;
- Participate in brainstorm, discussions and constantly challenge quality;
- Pro-actively seek issues in the game and propose ideas to solve them;
- Understand and Communicate the Creative Direction to the team;
- Help building the Design Team, and mentor Junior members;
- Participate in the recruitment of new talents;
- Constantly interact with other members to create a strong cohesion in the team.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Years of experience in video game industry, in a position of Quest Designer or equivalent, with good knowledge of visual;
- Experience as Level designer or Quest Designer in at least 1 game production;
- Experience in current and next-gen consoles;
- Experience in Quest/Narrative design is a strong plus. Good organizational/communication skills