QA Automation Developer
Creating the unknown since 1997.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centered on well-being. Our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve, contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success. Join us!
The Ubisoft Data Office team is responsible for the development of the Ubisoft Data Platform. The Data Plateform Group (DPG) develops and manages a variety of data services and tools for storing and analyzing game telemetry. Recognized as a trusted source and reference across the company, these internal products provide real-time visibility into how Ubisoft titles are played and an understanding of the habits and preferences of its players.
As a Quality Assurance and Automated Testing Specialist on the data plateform group, you will help on creating a better testing environment, by defining the tests strategies, deploying and developing them strategy, and optimizing our QA workflow.
- Coordinate, assess and prioritize automation testing requirements and contribute to overall product strategy;
- Create and document test strategies and development procedures throughout the software development life cycle;
- Validate checklists and scenarios (test plans, scripts, smoke tests, health tests, and health checks) developed by the testing team;
- Research quality assurance tools that fit the test strategy design and collaborate with interdependent teams to develop them;
- Develop and automate the tests strategies previously defined.
- Define validation flow for different quality dimensions (features, performance and reliability);
- Track test execution by collecting test metrics and suggesting process improvements;
- Identify and maintain test environments based on project requirements;
- Define development metrics and evaluate the impact of process changes (DevOps principles);
- Experience in quality assurance and software development;
- Knowledge of QA methods, web applications/services, databases, network and automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium);
- Good writing skills for documents and reports;
- Experience with API testing tools (Postman, SoapUI, TestNG);
- Experience with test systems (Gherkin, Cucumber, JUnit, Robot Framework).
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.