Project Manager (Production Monitoring)
As Project Manager, you'll work with Ubi MTL's senior management to track the studio's production projects (PSS [Project Status Snapshot], pre-gate, Zooms by subject, E3 review, etc.).
With an overall view of projects in development, you'll monitor their progress and ensure that senior management respects the proper production monitoring processes.
Along the way, you'll raise issues and needs plus analyze and implement solutions, adapting them to the company's monitoring processes and types of project.
You'll guide the improvement of existing processes so that production monitoring meetings run smoothly and help senior management monitor our ability to deliver quality on time, on budget.
What you'll do
- Define and apply best methods and practices for project tracking + help develop and implement them.
- Contribute to the optimization and continuous improvement of project monitoring processes by studio management.
- Meet with production teams to gather, assess, and understand their needs + make sure they understand their involvement in the various parts of project monitoring by studio management.
- Perform proactive monitoring with teams on the processes + act as the main contact for project monitoring by senior management.
- Work with senior management and international production teams every day to improve project monitoring.
- Regularly communicate progress status to stakeholders to ensure adequate communication between collaborators.
- Write and communicate regular status reports on all studio projects (studio dashboards).
What you bring
- Extensive process or project management experience (or other relevant experience)
- Effective communication skills: you understand the importance of strong relationships + know how to adapt your communication style to the context (in English and French)
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to collaborate well and advise people
- Solid organizational skills, initiative, and an eye for detail
- Innovation that drives you to explore and bring about new ways of doing things
- Experience in the video game industry
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your background and skills
A real live person will review your application. In this case, it’s our talent acquisition specialist Eric. As he learns more about you through your profile, get to know him through the video below.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.