Project Manager (Production)
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
- Own the schedules and tracking, production pipelines and content delivery, iterating on process as needed to find the most effective methods;
- Define the projects scope, budget and timelines;
- Develop resource plans and anticipate needs;
- Provide accurate visibility to the leadership group and highlight progresses, risks and blockers for your team or for the mandate;
- Act as a Scrum Master and facilitate production routines: backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint retrospectives…;
- Collaborate efficiently with various level seniority stakeholders;
- Run efficiently the daily production routines.
WHAT YOU BRING
- At least one full game (shipped) project under your belt in the role of Producer, Associate Producer or Project Manager;
- Game development tools knowledge and work experience (Jira, etc.);
- Project Management Skills, with experience in Agile & Waterfall Methodologies;
- Broad understanding of game development processes –production, design, code, art, knowledge on art production will be essential;
- Capacity to analyze risk and make contingency plans;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills;
- Ability to give constructive feedback in line with the scope of the project;
- You are autonomous and possess proactive attitude
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Opening its doors in July 2008, Ubisoft Singapore features the largest AAA studio in Southeast Asia and is home to a culture that celebrates serious fun and diversity. As proud innovators of naval gameplay and water technology, we’re super excited to be the lead studio in bringing a brand-new IP to you – Skull and Bones! Our other notable works include every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, with our latest Viking adventure being Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.