(Closed) Project Coordinator (Agile Coach）
Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.
To find out more, please visit our website.
At Ubisoft Chengdu, in order to continue delivering highly qualitative and innovative products we are looking for a Project Coordinator for our Ubisoft Connect team in Chengdu.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to support the production team in Ubisoft Connect. As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for organizing and coordinating the day to day work and logistics of one or multiple teams.
In this role, you will be a very important part of the full development process, from idea to released product. You will facilitate and support small teams in production, enabling them to produce and deliver efficiently. This means create an environment of direct communication, feedback and collaboration.
We constantly look to improve processes, collaboration and communication, in order to become more effective. You will be the key in identifying pain-points, facilitate learning and drive change. Our processes and mindset stems from Agile principles and values, and DevOps culture.
Your role will also include dealing with the local team related logistic support and contributing to the positive and productive team moral.
What you will do
- Be part of Agile Teams as the Project Coordinator (Agile Coach/Scrum Master) and closely work with Product Owner
- Facilitate meetings, retrospectives and post-mortems
- Collaborate with other teams within Global Ubisoft studios on combined efforts
- Monitor and track deadlines, tasks and risks
- Detect issues and difficult team situations, highlight them and step in to take initial actions to resolve them where necessarily
- Organize team building activities and team workshops/ trainings, relevant purchasing and reimbursement.
- Deal with the local team logistic support and help create a culture where people can work effectively and efficiently
- 1+ years professional experience in Project Management / Production coordination within software development in the gaming or another creative industry
- Good in English, both written and verbal
- Understanding of common project management methodologies
- You are eager to learn new methods, techniques and tools for project management and to make use of them
- Ability to collaborate with multiple international teams
- University degree in Business Administrations, Project Management or any other equivalent
You are a strong communicator and easily get your point across in both English and Chinese through different channels (face-to-face, video call, Slack, e-mail etc.). You’ll be collaborating with a lot of different people from all over the world, so knowing your way around different cultures and being able to build relationships easily is important. To succeed in this role, you will always put the team first and you will trust and support your colleagues.
We believe you’re good at finding creative solutions to complex problems and taking initiatives to improve yourself and help others. You respect structure and processes but know when to challenge them in order to improve.
You’re a team player that likes to innovate, experiment and learn new things, caring about the journey as much as the goal.