CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Since opening its doors in 2008, Ubisoft Singapore has become the biggest AAA game development studio in Southeast Asia. The 500-strong studio is home to 35+ different nationalities focused on delivering ambitious gaming experiences to our players. Ubisoft Singapore has been contributing to all the Assassin’s Creed® titles since Assassin’s Creed® II. It innovated within the franchise as the studio behind the naval battle gameplay and water technology in Assassin’s Creed® III, Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag® and most recently in Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla. Its expertise in AAA and live operations, combined with a passion for naval gameplay, pushed the team to lead the development of Skull and Bones™ revealed at E3 in 2017.
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
As a Project Coordinator, you are the front-line manager, working with a team of production professionals to ensure the delivery of the highest quality games. You facilitate processes, methods, and tools to deliver the game project following the best practices established by the organization
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support the Associate Producers and Project Managers to coordinate and optimize the work of the production teams, including prioritizing tasks, identifying risks and proposing solutions to keep to the project schedule and budget
- Synchronize dependencies, work done and risks across the production teams frequently, including with other Project Coordinators, Project Managers and Technical Leads
- Assist in the development of schedules that translate project goals into action and work to ensure the success of the project
- Act as a Scrum Master, facilitate sprint planning, conduct daily standup meetings, hold sprint retrospective meetings, hold sprint reviews, and organize
- Assist the Associate Producers and Project Managers on staff planning and seating plan changes
- Take meeting notes and communicate them to all relevant parties
- Propose, implement and facilitate process improvements
- Conduct expense reporting for the production team
- Carry out routine daily tasks and procedures of the project
WHAT YOU BRING
- A few years of experience in a related field (e.g., media, technology) is a strong asset
- Proactive, diligent, and daring personality
- Natural and influential people-first leadership
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Organization & presentation skills
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Creativity and innovation oriented
- Results focus and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong software skills (e.g., Microsoft Office, Jira, etc.)
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.