Program Director Job Structure (H/F)
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original and memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you will collaborate and grow with highly talented teams from around the world.
Within the International HQ teams, who work on global strategy and support for the group, you will join the International HR department.
As part of the Talent Management & Talent Acquisition team, the role of the Job Structure team is to strengthen and deploy a clear, accurate and reliable talent management framework to sustain all talent management activities, document knowledge about our organization, the teams and skills behind, and equip HR teams and team members with relevant reference points and insight.
As Program Director you will be
- the guardian of this Job Structure philosophy & principles
- the architect of the Job Structure framework
- the sponsor of all Job Structure projects across the group
In collaboration with multiple internal stakeholders, your main missions will be to
Ensure Ubisoft job referential is always relevant and up to date:
- Clean up the job referential to ensure all the necessary “quick evolutions” are taken into account to reflect our current jobs as well as possible
- Implement a relevant ongoing process to ensure the job referential always offers an accurate reflection of all jobs at Ubisoft
- Ensure all HR Tools and processes are properly updated and synchronized with the most up to date job referential
- Make a deep review of associated referential (tools & expertise, competences…) and ensure a proper articulation between them
- Support and train all teams involved in these topics, in particular HR
Oversee all projects related to the Job Structure ecosystem at Ubisoft
- In collaboration with the Group C&B team, revisit, strengthen and maybe reinvent our grading system
- Audit the current use of the different job levels and identify gaps and inconsistencies
- Clarify and communicate guidelines on job levels and how to use them to help shape and support a great evolution & career ecosystem
- Lead the Key Positions identification initiative and define next step to leverage it at best for Ubisoft
- Provide support to local initiatives related to our Job Structure ecosystem
- You thrive in complex international environments and feel at home in decentralized organizations
- You have excellent people skills and are able to influence and federate multiple stakeholders with diplomacy and positive impact
- You have a solid HR background and business acumen
- You have strong appetite for projects related to competencies framework, job referential, grading… and have successful lead some in the past
- You are autonomous, not afraid to take initiative and can think out of the box to drive change and innovation
- You are also a true team-player
- You can easily switch from French to English
Don’t hesitate and send us your application if you want to join us in this permanent position at our International HQ based in Montreuil.
Joining Ubisoft means joining a company that sends you all the thrilling vibes and energy you can find in a startup, along with all the perks of a big company! These include
- Profit sharing
- 12 RTT (paid days off)/year + 25 days paid leave/year
- 4 free video games/year (ours of course ;))
- 1 month paternity & coparent leave
- A workplace team dedicated to make your daily work experience at Ubisoft the best: Monday morning breakfasts, rest areas, gaming areas, free hot drinks and fresh fruit, discount on a wide range of shows…
- And that’s naming just a few
If you are interested in this position and reckon you have what it takes, all you have left to do is send in your application via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you within 3 weeks and if we think your profile matches the needs for the role, we will organize a 20-30 minutes phonecall, followed up by 2 to 3 interviews as well as a case study.
We look forward to reading you!!
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.