Production Management Trainee
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
- Collect all requirements related to the project, whether development requirements or business requirements, and record them in the form of tasks in the management tool to ensure that there is no omission.
- Held daily meetings, communicated with team members about task assignment, progress and other details, and ensured that all team members reached consensus on the project goals and progress.
- Follow up all aspects of the project production process to ensure the smooth progress of the project according to the plan. If any delay risk is found, timely inform the team.
- Responsible for maintaining progress and technical communication with outsourcing partners to ensure clear and effective communication of intentions between both parties.
- Regularly update scheduling tables, weekly and monthly reports and other reports according to the template. Some reports should be written in English.
- Other assignments.
- Internship duration can be 4-5 days a week, 6 months is preferred.
- Love games, super casual games relevant experience such as WeChat mini games is preferred.
- With strong self-learning ability, can quickly handle all kinds of management tools.
- Good at and willing to communicate with others, able to maintain the harmonious atmosphere of the team and have excellent team spirit.
- English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills are preferred.
- Experience with project or process management tools is preferred.
What You Will Also Get
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!