Product Management Intern (Marketing)
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region and the largest AAA lead studio in Southeast Asia. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 350 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.
The Product Management Intern supports the brand team in the overall marketing and communication strategy of the game, participating in the development of the brand identity, supporting the organization of major events, and creation of promotional assets.
This role calls for an individual with strong initiative, creativity, organizational skills, and a passion for video game marketing.
- Participate in the planning of the overall communication timeline for the game
- Research on best practices in the market and present them in a relevant format to the brand team
- Support the creation of various marketing assets from key art to various epic trailers by coordinating needs between agencies and production teams
- Provide logistical support for various internal and external events
- Help with the preparation of presentations to stakeholders
- Lead internal marketing newsletters and ensure regular email updates to the production teams
- Currently in the final year of University or College studying Interactive Media, Marketing, or Product Development / Management or MBA
- Great communication and presentation skills; fluent in English.
- Understands principles of branding and strategic planning
- Creative and interested in pop art and understands pop culture
- A passionate, performance-driven individual
- Ability to adapt and to manage change
- Avid video gamer; well-versed in industry-leading AAA games
- Experience in previous brand/marketing internships is a plus