Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new adventures.
Are you looking to work with passionate and enthusiastic experts who are tackling game changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? Are you a driving force of innovation and improvement where you want to help build the best support in the industry? Do you inspire others to go above and beyond, to provide memorable and positive experiences that exceed players expectations?
Challenge accepted? Bring your leadership expertise and join our team!
At Ubisoft we offer a warm and welcome culture where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
The EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre is at the heart of our strategy to engage with our players. The CRC provides our players with an awesome experience with each individual
As a Product Designer in the Customer Relationship Center (CRC), you will be responsible for designing services and experiences with high outcome for our customers and players in all our digital touchpoints (web, social media, app, game …)
Excellent user experience and scalability will be your key drivers.
You will work closely with various worldwide teams to gain insight and integrate feedback into strategy and design.
You will be part of fast changes and innovation that are happening nowadays in the Customer Support field of a video game industry.
- Lead and deliver design projects from idea to production
- Lead research on customer needs, frictions, and opportunities (creating personas, customer flow, A/B testing and leading user test) in collaboration with Product Managers, Customer Experience Manager and Data managers
- Animate workshop to facilitate problem discovery, solution generation, concept generation and align different teams
- Prototype in a quickly iterative process (wireframe, interactive mockup, and motion design)
- Produce and deliver products and features closely with Product Managers and Engineers
- Have a deep understanding of web experience principles and related web application technologies and trends
- Experience in strategic product thinking with the ability to understand product goals, identify opportunities
- Experience in co-design workshop and ability to animate with large groups
- Visual design experience in typography, desktop/mobile UI, color, layout, iconography, and aesthetic sense.
- Work with UI/UX tool (Photoshop, XD, Figma, Sketch…)
- Collaborative mindset, with evidence of broad stakeholder engagement and excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present to large group
- Must be able to execute at speed, in a complex environment with accuracy
- Experience as a Product Designer, UX & Research & UI Designer, Product Manager or Program Manager
- Experience with Lean UX and Scrum Methodology
- Cross cultural communication and design knowledge
With Ubisoft CRC, you will receive a competitive salary along with:
- Personal performance bonus
- Private Health Insurance (including eye care and dental)
- Life Assurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Significant discount on the world’s best video games
- Access to Ubisofts back catalogue on PC
- 25 days of holiday
- We work in the heart of Newcastle city centre, right on top of Haymarket metro station in a lively, international and creative space.
- A kitchen stocked with cereals, fruits, unlimited filtered water, teas, coffee and even organic milk products
- Regular professional and social events
- Monthly Ubidrinks
- Flexible working hours
- A casual dress code
- Fun, we like to work hard but have a laugh too!
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.