Product Data Analyst
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
At Ubisoft IT, Customer & Marketing Solutions ("CM&S") is creating and maintaining Marketing tools and products. We are leveraging cloud, data and business intelligence to help marketing teams in their decision-making. These products are CRM & Media, Customer Service, Digital Marketing, Brand Management, Community management and E-sports. They allow marketing teams to better engage with the players across their Ubisoft Journey.
C&MS is seeking a Product Data Analyst to provide, analyze & maintain insights for these products.
You will work with C&MS product managers and other teams such as IT Global, Business Intelligence, Data, and Marketing Analytics teams.
You will be in charge of analyzing the performance & impacts of our products on customers. You will also help the product managers to make better decisions & feed the product strategy.
- Help to choose the right tools for optimized data exploration, calculation, dashboarding & access;
- Ensure the data library is well documented & comprehensive;
- Make sure data quality fosters trust in data;
- Work with each product manager to identify data needs;
- Monitor product health, product performances & opportunities;
- Conduct comprehensive data analysis & exploration of over-usage & customer impact;
- Share & discuss results with product teams helping better decision-making;
- Create & maintain product dashboards;
- Give strong visibility over product data across IT & Business teams.
- Strong experience in data interpretation, data analysis and dashboarding with tools such as Tableau or others;
- Experience in data modelling;
- Experience in software product-oriented environment;
- Experience using a programming language or statistical software: SQL, SAS, Excel / VBA, R or other;
- Strong knowledge of Statistical measurement;
- Bilingual French and English are required both orally and written.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.