As a producer at Ubi Sherbrooke, you’ll oversee the development and timely, on-budget delivery of a quality game.
What you’ll do
In a role centred on production management, marketing, content, and human resources, you’ll:
- Define and present a game’s development strategy, scope, and main deliverables + suggest a development plan for each platform.
- Draw up and follow the project budget.
- Build the team structure and optimally organize the workloads.
- Manage risks and approve contingency plans + balance compromises surrounding time, quality, and budget.
- Track and communicate the project status to management + oversee the quality of the game.
- Meet with external collaborators or members of the press to promote the game.
- Negotiate agreements with internal and external suppliers as necessary.
- Gather, assess, and transmit market information to the team + help position the game on the market.
- Support creative vision and technology choices + suggest tech that enhances game development (tools, engines, etc.).
- Participate in recruitment to build and grow the production team & foster their professional development.
What you bring
- Around 10 years of leadership experience in video game production (or other relevant experience in the multimedia industry)
- In-depth knowledge of the video game industry and the market
- An inclusive, influential, and inspiring leadership style that allows you to rally people together toward common goals
- A degree in Management or Administration (or other relevant training)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills (in French and English)
- A results-oriented spirit
- An ability to delegate, bring awareness, and maintain efficiency under pressure
Ubisoft Sherbrooke is set to open its doors in 2022.
In the heart of Sherbrooke, this new studio will be composed of multidisciplinary teams dedicated to developing iconic franchises that engage millions worldwide.
We're looking for passionate creators who want to make exceptional games and deliver memorable experiences to our players. Joining Ubi Sherbrooke means playing a major role in the video game industry. It represents contributing to advancing Ubisoft's tech and shaping the economic and social landscape of the Eastern Townships. These are local efforts with positive, far-reaching impacts!
The world of work is changing. And so are we. Our universal vacation time, hybrid and flexible work, competitive benefits, and host of learning opportunities will allow you to reach your full potential. Here, work-life balance is at the core of our day-to-day.
At the Sherbrooke studio, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with an array of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
Our desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve will contribute to the innovation and boundary-pushing that will result in our collective success.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.