Pricing Analyst, Ecommerce
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
What you'll do
Ubisoft Entertainment, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Pricing Analyst, eCommerce for its Strategic Planning & Analysis department. The position is based in Montreal and will report to the Sr. eCommerce Strategy Analyst. This individual will support the Americas Ubisoft Store team and broader Americas PC team in an analytical, reporting and operational role.
- Maintain Ubisoft Store promotion calendar and details in database using SQL, including developing groupings and data classifications.
- Manage sharing and uploading of Ubisoft Store promotional data to other enterprise reporting tools.
- Assist in development of recurring Ubisoft Store business performance analysis and reporting needs.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams on new projects, long term and ad-hoc, to derive insights on the Ubisoft Store and broader PC channel sales.
- Perform analysis and develop recommendations related to PC promotional pricing strategy based on competitive and internal sales/pricing data.
- Maintain promotional pricing guidance data and reporting tools (PC and console).
- Assist in the Americas digital pricing process by reviewing all updates to digital product pages to confirm appropriate pricing.
- Assist in monitoring and reporting on the broader video game marketplace for best practices, unique tactics and key competitive title pricing.
What you bring to the team
- Junior level of experience in business, math, statistics or information systems.
- Ability to understand and interpret large amounts of data to develop actionable reports/analyses and presentations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work efficiently under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Comfortable communicating with colleagues internationally and across functional teams.
- Technical expertise: experience in business intelligence tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau, and SQL.
- Quick learner and willing to explore new topics.
- Bilingual (French/English).
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.