PMO – Program Management Officer (M/NB/W)
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
You’ll be joining the newly created Brand Portfolio Management (BPM) department, whose mandate is to drive the strategy of our brand portfolio through :
- The development and implementation of our portfolio strategy
- Aligning our group with the vision of the brands
- The development of our multiple expertises to support our projects
With more than 120 talents, the BPM department has a wide range of expertise such as brand development, market strategy, market research, data science, historical, sociological and geographic research and monetization. Our teams are based in 6 locations around the world: Paris, Montpellier, Montreal, San Francisco, Shanghai and Malmö.
In a context of organizational and cultural transformation within this department, you will integrate the Excellence & Change (E&C) team as PMO. Reporting to the VP, Excellence & Change of BPM, you will join a newly created team of 5 people. You will be in charge of setting the pace for the department's transformation program and monitoring its successful completion over time.
As the privileged contact of the program sponsor, your role is as follows:
- Governance owner: set up a steering committee responsible for driving project outcomes and arbitrating on pressing issues and roadblocks;
- Performance tracker: proactively track and monitor defined milestones and challenges teams for reaching objectives and overcoming potential issues;
- Vision warrant: ensure coherence and quality of key initiatives and deliverables;
To succeed in this position, you must have significant experience in a similar role in transformation projects (TOM - target operating model, master plan, digital transformation etc...) in an international context.
If you feel up to the challenge and can relate to the experience and qualities listed below, then don't hesitate any longer!
- You master the basic concepts of project management: risk management, KPIs, QCD (Quality, Costs, Deadlines);
- You have developed strong coordination skills, you are also able to take a step back, have a high-level vision and a strong analytical mindset;
- Your interpersonal skills and assertiveness allow you to collaborate easily with top management;
- And you're fluent in English, both written and spoken, as English will be your main working language.
- Project management certifications (Prince 2, PMP, Agile) would be a plus.
Don’t hesitate and send us your application if you want to join us in this permanent position at our International HQ based in Saint-Mandé.
Joining Ubisoft means joining a company that sends you all the thrilling vibes and energy you can find in a startup, along with all the perks of a big company! These include
- Profit sharing
- 4 free video games/year (ours of course ;))
- A workplace team dedicated to make your daily work experience at Ubisoft the best: Monday morning breakfasts, rest areas, gaming areas, free hot drinks and fresh fruit, discount on a wide range of shows…
- And that’s naming just a few
If you are interested in this position and reckon you have what it takes, all you have left to do is send in your application via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you within 3 weeks and if we think your profile matches the needs for the role, we will organize a 20-30 minutes phonecall, followed up by 2 to 3 interviews as well as a case study.
We look forward to reading you!!
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
The position is attached to the International Headquarters